- work when I like
- have a cup of tea when I like
- get out in the fresh air every day when I take my parcels to the post office on foot, being environmentally friendly
- the view from my window (right)
- becoming addicted to checking my orders at all times of the day and night
- boxes in my house
- no office cleaner to tidy up after me!
So, I have a small office with a view of trees and birds, and a nice plant on the windowsill. It's certainly better than a crowded office in a city, with a view of walls of other buildings! Home working isn't for everyone, but it does work for me.