Sunday, 28 September 2008

Christmas is coming ...

I know it's only the end of September, but Christmas stuff is starting to appear in all the shops, and VS Music Supplies is no exception.  For me, it does seem odd to be loading Christmas music on the website while we still have warm sunshine outside, but it has to be done!  There is now a selection of Christmas music listed (more to come), gifts will follow in the next week or so.

The process has been slowed a bit by the huge demand for music books as schools and students get back to work in September.  I have been working hard to keep up with orders, but my suppliers are struggling and my orders take a little bit longer to arrive than normal.  Things get a little crazy at this time of year!

Why not take a look at the Christmas music on the website?


No comments: