Saturday, 4 July 2009

More Website Updates


Over the last few days I have added pieces from Trinity Guildhall's jazz syllabus for clarinet, flute and saxophone, so there is a lot more jazz music available to order now.


At this time of year orders tend to drop off a bit, so that gives me more time to work on the website. I'm spending about 3 hours a day on it at present, 6 days a week. It's a work in constant progress, and a job that will never be finished!


I do rely on customers asking for obscure pieces - I like obscure music as I often end up being the only retailer selling it! Good for me and good for my customers. This week's new, hard to find piece is Adagio fur eine Spieluhr (Adagio for a Musical Clock) by Beethoven, for flute or oboe. It is imported from Eastern Europe only on demand, so there's a long wait, but it is very hard to find elsewhere.

No comments: