Friday, 14 August 2009

New this Week


I know it feels a long way off, but some teachers are already thinking about Christmas concerts, so this week I have moreorless finished the Christmas Music Section. I have added a lot of products new to this website and tried to provide music for every solo instrument, and ensembles of all shapes and sizes.


Unfortunately some instruments don't have music for them - solo bassoon for example - as potential sales for a publisher are too small. But I have trawled the publishers' websites to find as much as I can. I have also added lots of music for flexible ensembles, so there is plenty to choose from.


This week Trinity Guildhall violin exam pieces (towards the bottom of the page if you follow this link) for 2010-2015 were finally published - a couple of weeks late. All are now in stock with my distributor except grade 4, which for some unknown reason is not yet available.


So do have a wander through the Christmas music if you have a minute and don't forget the gifts too!

No comments: