Friday, 23 October 2009

New This Week

Christmas is now approaching and while I sold my first Christmas music in July (really!), interest in Christmas music picks up from about now. The most popular item which I sell in large numbers each year is New Christmas Praise for brass or wind band, and I have already sent off a full set of this in October.

So this week I added a few new or new to me publications for the Christmas period:


When the new exam syllabuses are published, there are always a few pieces which have not yet been issued or are out of print at the time, so I do keep checking them. This week I have added:

And recently published music includes:

That's all for this week. I hope the postal strike is not affecting you too badly, its business as usual here, despite the strike.

Update: In this article there is a picture of what happens when a driver who doesn't read signs tries to drive down the footpath I use to take my parcels to the post office!

No comments: